Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Expecting baby number two! - Maternity and Newborn session - Kelowna Okanagan Canada

I've know Dayna for quite a few years now. It all began with her & Jason's wedding, a young couple so in love. They were beginning their lives together and have allowed me to follow them through the evolution of their marriage and beginnings of their family. Thomas was born just a little over three years ago and I've photographed him through his first three years. It's been easy to fall in love with this little monkey. He's got such a fun-loving, charming little spirit. All of the little girls will be trailing after Thomas! Now there's a new little one on the horizon and of course I had to celebrate the new baby as well! Dayna & Thomas came to my studio and we had a little fun together, unfortunately Daddy had to work, but we'll get him sometime this year I'm sure :)



 I truly believe Dayna is one of the most beautiful pregnant Mommies I've seen!




 Dayna went into labour within hours of our session! Thank goodness she came to see me that day!
Celebrating the last day of just Mommy and Thomas.


One week later a very excited three year old came back to show my his little brother!
Cutest little boy ever!! I just love his sparkly eyes and happy little grin.





Introducing Corson Roy Hatter
Born January 17, 2013

Welcome to the world little one!






Two little boys - Twenty little fingers and toes. 
Oh how I am looking forward to watching these two grow up. 


Congratulations Dayna and Jason. You have such a wonderful little family.



No comments:

Post a Comment