Monday, January 17, 2011

Summertime fun with the Edwards Family

Okay, I admit this photo is quite out of season! It was a busy year in 2010 and my blog entries really suffered as you can see I didn't do ANY !! So please keep posted because my Jan/Feb. project is to get blogging!!!
I loved this family session with Travis & Cherry and kids Hope & Tristan ( don't you just love their names ?!) We explorerd beautiful Okanagan Lavender Herb farm, right here in Kelowna B.C. The kids came prepared for fun with butterfly nets, bubble wands, books and treats, and Mom brought a little picnic. There's really nothing better than watching parents have a wonderful bonding time with their kids. The kids were loving every minute, soaking up their parents playfulness and adoration. The tender moments were flowing and I did my best to photograph as many as I could. I know I sound sappy, just a little part of who I am! What an awesome family.

No comments:

Post a Comment